Monday, September 01, 2008

Bristol Palin is pregnant... so what?

So, Sarah Palin's daughter is pregnant. What does this show us?

It shows us that abstinence only "education" is about as flawed as we'd expect, I'd say.

(I'm assuming that when a 17 year old, unwed woman, whose mother is the governor, becomes pregnant, it was not a planned pregnancy. If that assumption is wrong, of course, my criticism is unwarranted.)

And that's about all I have to say about that, except that my heart goes out to her and her family - I'm sure this must have been a scary time, given the circumstances - and I wish many blessings on her baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com